- Please make sure you have filled in the ages of competitors (in both years and months on 1st July) as this determines which court they will play on.
- Please Note: Tennis partners should be no more than 1 year apart in age.
- The tournament is run in a round-robin format with medals for all court winners and runners-up. Each court is made up of children who are in the same age group.
- For any questions relating to the Juniors Tournament, please contact Becca Borowski at [email protected].
- Dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted on the school grounds.
- The Tournament will be played on the all-weather courts in the grounds.
- Registration will be at 8.45am and play starts at 9.00am each day.
- Unauthorised access into the school buildings is NOT permitted.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that children do not ride skateboards, scooters or bikes etc around the school grounds.
Payment for both players is required at the time of booking.
Payment by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Benenden Tennis Tournament and posted to:
Mr H. Judd, Tanamara, Walkhurst Road, Benenden, Kent TN17 4DR
For direct BACs transfers, the account details are:
Reference: Your surname
Sort Code: 60-21-20
Account Number: 96643080