- Dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted on the school grounds.
- The Tournament will be played on the all-weather courts in the grounds.
- Play starts at 9.30am each day. There will be a group meeting on your court at 9.15am with the court leader. Matches will be played on a ‘first to arrive’ basis.
- Each section will be played in two divisions. Division 2 will be ‘Family & Friends’.
- All events will be played in round-robin format followed by a knock out competition.
- For any questions relating to the Adult Tournament, please contact Penny Cunningham at [email protected]
- There will be prizes for winners of all courts and for overall winners of each division.
- Refreshments (hot & cold drinks, home-made cakes) will be on sale throughout the day.
- Unauthorised access into the school buildings is NOT permitted.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that children do not ride skateboards, scooters or bikes etc around the school grounds.
The entry fee is £32 per couple for each event. You can make payment in the following ways:
Payment by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Benenden Tennis Tournament and posted to:
Mr H. Judd, Tanamara, Walkhurst Road, Benenden, Kent TN17 4DR
For direct BACs transfers, the account details are:
Reference: Your surname
Sort Code: 60-21-20
Account Number: 96643080